Wednesday, November 2, 2016

5.25.15

Yes, I got the money and it's safe. It was really easy. 


So on Saturday, we had an asado (Uruguayan BBQ) at the Bishop's house. We were with Lipo and his grandparents. Lipo's parents missed their flight so they didn't get here until Sunday afternoon. Today Lipo's parents took us out for lunch and bought us ice-cream. Lipo said that it's so weird not working. We talked about a bunch of stuff and E' Villar tried to understand some things we were talking about. Lipo's stepmom served in Puerto Rico and said that everyone talks funny here(: Lipo doesn't know where he's going to be staying and asked if we could room together at BYU. I read your email before, so I told him that I already have a place with Conner and Jared. What's it called though, so I can tell him? Maybe he can get an apartment close by or in the same complex. It was fun though and they all loved our stories. 
E' Villar and I went and got some stuff for Conner and Gavin. I'm sure they'll like their gifts... they’re not Uruguayan at all. Things have been going really well with E' Villar though. We don't stop laughing. The kid is hilarious. We've already talked about how he's going to come to BYU with me next year. His older brother is going to the Business College there and then transferring to BYU. He said he wants to do the same thing and play soccer. We've been training every day. The first day he couldn't move his legs. He reminds me of Emanuel(: How's E-man doing? Do we know? 
We've been working super well with the organizations and are getting all technological (or however you say it). We're sending information by email and using new smart phone apps and stuff... pretty soon we're going to be needing iPads to keep up with everything! Our ward loves us though.  Since E' Lipo finished his mission, all of the members are saying, ''looks like you're next McRae...6 short weeks left!'' There are so many things to do though!  We have concilio tomorrow with Pte Smith, so I won't write too much. I'm loving the mission though. I'll write more next week.  We’re just super busy.  It's a good thing though! 
I love all of you! I gave Lipo's dad Dad's email so he could send you some of the pictures we took!


E' McRae
E' Lipo gave me a portrait of himself that I hung up in out apartment in memory of him! I'm going to miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment