Wednesday, November 2, 2016

6.1.15


Wow!!!! Kolter is HUGE! Make sure you send a bunch of pictures of the Liberty camp!
Alright, so Pte changed things up on the whole process of writing emails so now I'll have less time to write you guys.  So we had concilio this week. It was my last concilio. It was so good that later when I get home, I'll tell you what happened. 
We also had Stake Conference. Our Stake President is a stud. He spoke in the Leadership Session about delegating and being a leader. It was awesome... I have it all written down in my study journal. After the meeting with the leaders, Pte Ponce's counselor came up to E' Villar and I and told us that Pte wanted to talk to us. Pte Ponce said that Pte Smith was supposed to go to the meeting with the adults that night, but he wasn't going to be able to make it. So we were going to have to talk in his place. So we had 40 minutes to come up with a 5-min talk. E' Villar spoke about ministering with the Book of Mormon (it was an awesome talk!) and then I spoke on the Gathering of Israel and about how if we understand the doctrine of the gathering of the house of Israel, then we'll work in the Lord's vineyard. We did AWESOME! I prefer the 5-min talks more using strictly doctrine instead of 20 min of me talking.  Pte Ponce said that they were incredible. The next day at Stake conference, Pte Smith basically gave the exact same talk as me, using the same scriptures and everything! People came up to me and were like, ''Wow, you and Pte Smith must have been on the same page.'' Really, all of us as missionaries are on the exact same page as Pte Smith. All of us in Estaca Flores are on the same page as Pte Ponce.  I love following my leaders!!  When we follow the direction that they give us, we have so much success. It's awesome how the Lord has his plan, and he sends it through so many people, but in the end, we all share the same message and follow the same plan. By the way, we have a couple of people that are getting ready to be baptized. 
We had an incredible testimony of Buscar con Fe (Search with Faith). We were looking for more bows and arrows for a Zone activity in a store, and when we first looked there weren't any more. E' Villar wanted to go ask somebody if there were any in the back or something, so we asked and they said that there weren't any more. He didn't give up. He was like, ''No E' McRae! Tenemos que buscar con FE!!!'' so we went back to check and when we did, a box fell over and there were bows and arrows there(: haha He got more excited for finding a box of bows and arrows than finding new investigatores. 
Things are going really well though.  I wish I could tell you more but, you'll just have to wait until after you get back from Scotland!!! Send MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please... I love you all!!!

E' McRae


PS. E' Villar got mad that I said he got more excited about the bows... in reality WE got excited(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment